Zoho Mail is one of the best email providers like web.de login available worldwide, introduced in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas. Zoho Mail is currently headquartered in India but has 12 offices in 9 different countries.
One of the offices this mailing service currently operates from is China and has offices in Japan and Singapore. Zoho mail is majorly introduced for a business-oriented audience because it offers all the features one business needs to fulfill its daily tasking needs.
Most of the features Zoho Mail offers are pretty much similar to other top mailing services like Alice Mail, Gmail, Web.de, and Yahoo Mail, but if someone who owns a business uses the custom domain and the office tool Zoho Mail offers, they won’t need anywhere else to go.
In this article, you’re going to learn how you can create your own Zoho Mail account, how to log in to Zoho Mail, and how to delete your account if you want to permanently.
How To Create a Zoho Mail Account?
Creating a Zoho Mail account is simple. Follow the steps given below and finish up making your account:
- Visit the official zoho.com/mail/ website.
- Choose the type of account (Business Email or Personal Email).
- Click on Sign Up For Free.
- Choose between the three plans given, which are:
- Mail Lite ($1 – $1.25/Month)
- Mail Premium ($4/Month)
- Workplace ($3/Month)
- You scroll down and choose the 15 days free trial for the Mail Premium Plan and get a glimpse of what Zoho has to offer. No credit cards are required for the Trail Plan,
- Enter your name, your Email Address or Mobile Number, and Password.
- Tick on the Terms of the Service box.
- Click on Signup.
- Type in the OTP sent to the provided email address and click
- You will then be taken to your Zoho Mail Inbox.
How To Sign In Zoho Mail?
Logging into Zoho Mail after successfully creating an account is as easy as it can get. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official Zoho Mail website.
- Click on Sign In.
- Type in your Email Address and Password.
- Click on Login.
How To Delete Zoho Mail Account?
Leaving Zoho or want to create a new account and delete the one you’re currently using? Follow the steps below:
- Visit the Zoho Mail website by visiting accounts.zoho.com.
- Click on
- Scroll down and go to the Close Account section.
- Click on the reason for closing your account or type it in yourself.
- Click on Close Account.
- Your account will be permanently deleted, and all the information and data stored on the account will be removed.