Yahoo Mail is the oldest emailing service introduced in early 1994 by Jerry Yang & David Filo. Currently having almost 200 Million users, Yahoo Mail covers almost every need that a regular mailing user would want. Besides being the best emailing service like Alice mail accedi, Yahoo offers tons of other advanced services.
Yahoo Mail has a user-friendly interface that is clean and easy to navigate. In addition, it is also very easy to add, remove or change the settings of your account.
However, you’re not restricted to only the emailing service, Yahoo has many other advanced services which are free of cost. The names of the services Yahoo offers are given below:
- Yahoo Search.
- Yahoo Sports.
- Yahoo News.
- Yahoo Mail.
- Yahoo Advertising.
- My Yahoo!
How To Recover a Forgotten Yahoo Mail Password?
Follow the steps given below to reset your Yahoo Mail password easily:
- Go to the official Yahoo Mail website by visiting https://mail.yahoo.com/.
- Type in your username or email address and click on Forgot Password.
- Click on the method you want to recover your account. (Via Gmail, Hotmail.it, Call, Text or Email).
- Enter the verified phone number to receive an OTP if you have selected Text.
- If you have chosen Email or Gmail, check your email for the Password Reset Code.
- Type in that code and click on
- Create a new password that contains special characters, numbers to make it less guessable.
- Once you’re done with these steps, you’re done resetting your Yahoo Mail password.
How To Delete Yahoo Mail Account?
To deactivate or permanently delete a Yahoo Mail account, see below and follow the steps:
- Visit the Yahoo Mail account deletion page https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user?
- Login to the account you want to delete by typing in your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Continue Deleting My Account.
- Confirm your email address by typing it in and clicking on Yes, Terminate My Account.
- Your account deletion request will now be sent to Yahoo!
Note: It will take 40 days for your account to be permanently deleted. However, it may take more if you’re from Brazil, Newzealand, Taiwan or Australia.